Think geek has a LED fan
If you're the type that likes to call attention to yourself, and happen to need to lower the apparent room temperature at the same time, we can think of no better way than with this LED fan. With 42 LEDs mounted on the blades, the LED Art Fan spins and flickers at a brazillian* RPM to create beautiful persistence of vision images. Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so make sure you behold the video below.
Unbelievable bright images 5 megs of memory holds up to 128 individual frames. You can animate, spin, slide, flash and dissolve to your heart's delight. All the while, enjoying the cool breeze from a chromed-up art-deco desktop fan.
Show off your m4d 4rT 5k1Llz using the included software. Import animated GIF files, or draw your own frames. If you've got a logo you want to display, have at it!
The LED Art fan works with Windows 2000 and Windows XP, and requires a serial port. Make sure you read the manual. As highly programmable as this fan is, you don't want to miss a step and end up with something less than cool.
• Your actual RPM may vary. If you don't know how many a brazillian is… well, it's a lot.
LED Art Fan In Action
- 5MB of Storage holds 128 individual pictures
- 85 diameter pixel resolution
- Chrome Art-Deco style
- Supports Windows 98, 2000 and Windows XP
- Requires an available serial port
- Programmable with IR transmitter (included)