Thursday, March 29, 2007

Biodiesel Processor Kit

Biodiesel is much cleaner than fossil-fuel diesel. It can be used in any unmodified diesel engine. In fact diesel engines run better and last longer with biodiesel. Biodiesel can easily be made used cooking oil for $0.70 per gallon or less.

Are you wondering what diesel secret is? They thin out waste vegetable oil with; Gasoline, diesel or kerosene, a cetane booster and their Diesel Secret additive. In truth this practice if harmful for your engine (research). Here is the real secret behind Diesel Secret... Forum discussion of Diesel Secret

"The diesel engine can be fed with vegetable oils and would help considerably in the development of agriculture of the countries which use it...The use of vegetable oils for engine fuels may seem insignificant today. But such oils may become in course of time as important as petroleum and the coal tar products of the present time." Rudolf Diesel, c.1912...

From here

    

1 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

A few days back I was browsing the Internet as I was worried about my car performance and wanted a product that could restore the MPG to what it was when I bought my car. I found this great site power enhancer which sells a variety of automotive products to boost vehicle performance. I found exactly what I was looking for and saw great results with their product. I was also very happy with the quick delivery of the product.

I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking to boost their vehicle performance and restore the lost power and MPG.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home